Sunday 21 January 2007

Waking Up...

How could it be explained... There are certain stages in one's life when you "wake up", maybe a more appropriate term would be "Enlightened". It's comforting to think everybody passes through such phases, but sadly that is not the case...

I was quite lucky (if one believes in such things as luck...) to have had a neutral and reasonable (as in full of reason) education from my parents, and so did my brothers.
And I regret having pestered them every month for the next volume of "The Encyclopedia of the Occult"... At least now I can look back to my teenage years and chuckle.

The enlightenment in this case, amounts to sufficient accumulated
knowledge, enough to change a subject's world view drastically, or to "elevate" the conscious state.

No comments:

Post a Comment